COVID-19 health and safety measures remain in place
- mandatory face coverings,
- physical distancing, and
- sanitization procedures.
The library is staffed by volunteers who endeavour to help patrons with their queries and give suggestions for further avenues of research.
- Non-member user fee: $4.00 per day.
- Members may borrow ten (10) items for four (4) weeks.
- Photocopier on-site.
- Internet access.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 am to 3 pm
- 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month 10 am to 3 pm
- Exceptions: closed Canada Day, Remembrance Day & the Christmas break: 3 weeks from mid-December
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Heritage Canada
- Genealogy Quebec
- Homestead Records and others.
- Genealogy manuals
- Edmonton Journal Index, 1972 – 1981
- Alberta Vital Statistics, 1870 – 1905
- Alberta Genealogical Society (AGS) Surname Index
- Reference materials: maps, atlases, gazetteers.
- Periodicals: Canadian and International
- Ontario Historical Atlases
- Local Histories: mostly from Alberta
- Family Histories
- Copy of C.D. Denney Research Papers: Selkirk settlers, Métis & fur trade families
- Edmonton Journal Clippings File (1972 – 1981)
- Notices of births, engagements, marriages, obituaries, memorials, legal notices, etc.
- 1906 census of Northwest Territories
- BC Divorce Index
- Manitoba Surrogate Court Index
Search the Library Catalogue