Covid-19 Stage 2 precautions will remain in place until the end of summer. This includes mandatory face coverings, physical distancing and sanitization procedures.
The library is staffed by volunteers who endeavour to help patrons with their queries and give suggestions for further avenues of research.
- Non-member user fee: $4.00 per day.
- Members may borrow ten (10) items for four (4) weeks.
- Photocopier on-site.
- Internet access.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 am to 3 pm
- 3rd Saturday of each month 10 am to 3 pm
- Exceptions: closed Canada Day, Remembrance Day & the Christmas break: 3 weeks from mid-December
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Heritage Canada
- Genealogy Quebec
- Homestead Records and others.
- Genealogy manuals
- Edmonton Journal Index, 1972 – 1981
- Alberta Vital Statistics, 1870 – 1905
- Alberta Genealogical Society (AGS) Surname Index
- Reference materials: maps, atlases, gazetteers.
- Periodicals: Canadian and International
- Ontario Historical Atlases
- Local Histories: mostly from Alberta
- Family Histories
- Copy of C.D. Denney Research Papers: Selkirk settlers, Métis & fur trade families
- Edmonton Journal Clippings File (1972 – 1981)
- Notices of births, engagements, marriages, obituaries, memorials, legal notices, etc.
- 1906 census of Northwest Territories
- BC Divorce Index
- Manitoba Surrogate Court Index
Search the Library Catalogue